ensemble pour toujours

ensemble pour toujours
äktenskap

Saturday, February 13, 2010

021410

it has been 0ne hundred and fifty-five nights since i found myself married to him. the nights and the days that followed were not always as cozy as those found in the romantic novels and movies. we fight about things that are seemed to be so important at one time that we then found out to be so trivial in the end.
when he is around, i found myself unable to finish the things in my to-do list, getting side-tracked by his wide smile, bedimpled cheeks an dopened arms. and when he is also around, i am also missing my time alone when i could do things at my on time.
but, when i imagined myself with the 155 nights without him, i only get a blank, bleak and black picture.
not the kind i want. not the type i want to have.
i want him. i need him. and i have got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment