ensemble pour toujours

ensemble pour toujours
äktenskap

Saturday, July 14, 2012

in everything

There is a time for everything...

In this life, if I do not know the character of God, I would be swept away by the negatives of this world.

Because God is amazing; He always provides a way out.

-----x------

A household with a husband in a newly married set-up is tough.

Even the way I cut the garlic or the onions for that adobong pusit recipe can be an issue; and if I would dwell on it, it can lead to arguments and other complications.
ANSWER: Compromise.
But sometimes, the way to make a compromise is so difficult also. Voice and tone check; breathing check and the eyebrows positioned not high above the forehead.


Grocery time is no different either... why would I want to buy more than two packages of toothpaste?! or the kind of fish that we need to buy in the market... "you ask me what I want, and then when I make my choice, .... you have all sorts of excuses not to buy it.... why don't you go ahead with the purchase?!"


-----x-----


Realization: Between hubby and I, I am no longer the "kuripot" that I thought I was...

Next time, that portion for savings goes to hubby. No questions ask.







No comments:

Post a Comment